interesting to see the same two teams that played for the football nat'l championship, play for the basketball nat'l championship two months later. i hope both teams lose!
in the spirit of march... some words.
Collapse
X
-
Re: in the spirit of march... some words.
interesting to see the same two teams that played for the football nat'l championship, play for the basketball nat'l championship two months later. i hope both teams lose!
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes? -
Re: in the spirit of march... some words.
You and me both! I'm not a Gator fan and I also can't stand Ohio St since they beat the Hurricanes in overtime on a complete BULL SHITE pass interference call to win the National Championship in 2002.
Oh well, I live in Florida so
GO GATORS!!!!Comment
-
Re: in the spirit of march... some words.
lame game... glad i didn't waste my time watching more than a few minutes. congrats to the gators. its all aggies next year.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment