I get Friday and Monday off for Easter, it's Thursday 7:30am here. I started work at 6am and will be out of here by 2:30pm. Bring on the celebrations bitches!
for some of us
Collapse
X
-
Re: for some of us
I get Friday and Monday off for Easter, it's Thursday 7:30am here. I started work at 6am and will be out of here by 2:30pm. Bring on the celebrations bitches!"If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
-
Re: for some of us
Only have Friday off

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: for some of us
LET THE LONG WEEKEND BEGIN!!!!!!!!!
Off to the club tonight as my friend is opening for Marcus Schulz in Windsor, then relax tomorrow, club on Saturday for Chris opening for SVD!!! Finally dinner and Chris' grandparents on Easter Sunday mmmmm!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment