If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I stayed until the last track. He really doesn't care anymore. He just wanted to get his check and leave which he did 10 min early at 6:50. And what gaul the man has. After playing relentless nothing the whole night he drops some twilo classic (appollo something 440 - liquid cool) as his last track. Those brainless kids in the front of the booth where screaming at him like he was the second coming of Christ the whole night. He must of been just laughing to himself at how musically uneducated the whole crowd was. If this was a serious club everyone would of ben in the basement where there was actually some real djing going on.
and as for Sleepy & Boo
They were on a short leesh after digweeds set. The first 4 mixes they wrecked and the 5th was really bad.
Dj's just dont care anymore.
From all of the reviews I've heard of this event you're the only one with negative take on his set. Now I wasn't there but I saw him in Dallas this last year and it was F'n great. What do you expect him to spin. It sounds like YOU might be the one expecting Christ to be behind the decks. And dropping Liquid Cool as the last track........ But I guess everyone has their own opinion .
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
I haven't unzipped this .rar file yet. I have RAR software unzipper on another PC not here with me now. I'm curious now all the hubbub over this set. Other than that, Digs really hasn't stirred my proggy tea in a long while. Not like Tarkan, D-Phrag, V-Sag, and other newbies making awesome - truly awesome progressive sounding sets.
Well, I'm looking forward to hearing this one, and if a password is needed, I'm sure Ska will make it available soon.
From all of the reviews I've heard of this event you're the only one with negative take on his set. Now I wasn't there but I saw him in Dallas this last year and it was F'n great. What do you expect him to spin. It sounds like YOU might be the one expecting Christ to be behind the decks. And dropping Liquid Cool as the last track........ But I guess everyone has their own opinion .
One song does not make a set. Ive been studying S&D since there twilo days. This was mundane set of nothing. He kicked it up a notch around 4:30 then just was teadering around with off beat stuff for the rest of the night.
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
Originally posted by skahound
OK folks, you wanted it so you're getting it. This should be enough to prove to all of the people crying "fake". Enjoy and please don't forget to leave comments.
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
Originally posted by robprunzit
I haven't unzipped this .rar file yet. I have RAR software unzipper on another PC not here with me now. I'm curious now all the hubbub over this set. Other than that, Digs really hasn't stirred my proggy tea in a long while. Not like Tarkan, D-Phrag, V-Sag, and other newbies making awesome - truly awesome progressive sounding sets.
Well, I'm looking forward to hearing this one, and if a password is needed, I'm sure Ska will make it available soon.
you got to check out his Dasding Plattenleger set then cause it made me a believer again. If you dont have it send me a pm I'll hook you up with it.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment