Thanks a lot for the links up there...I've heard none of these shows yet..this will allow me to get a taste of the WMC event
[wmc 2007]
Collapse
X
-
Re: [wmc 2007]
yaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh good times grabin the Timo & S & D mixes for now,big-thanks
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: [wmc 2007]
Just some info:
The set going around for the Wet Grooves Nikki Beach, Sirius Area 33 broadcast titled "christopher lawrence, above & beyond, benny benassi, donald glaude"
IS NOT CORRECT
they start the broadcast during the set of Fabian Bates and that transitions around 24 minute mark to the first full hour set of Antoine Clamaran, then Benny Benassi, then Cedric Gervais, and finally the final 40ish minutes are of Serge Devant.
So still 4 hours of some good music in one download.Comment
-
Re: [wmc 2007]
isn't the deep dish global dj, just ali of deep dish? and isn't it in fact not global dj but from a different radio show altogether? i might be wrong but i swear i dl it, and erased it and it had a different nameHappy Birthday Mercury Server!
Comment
-
Re: [wmc 2007]
I see a few of the sets from the big show with Audiofly & Spooky...but I see the audiofly set...but where is the Spooky set. I'd love to be hearing that set.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment