hah. i look like shit. it happens
For everyone that saw Pickle in Miami...
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: For everyone that saw Pickle in Miami...
^ ^ I am quite the fun guy. It's never a dull moment when I actually went out but now I'm full-time father (by choice, of course) and I'm lovin' every minute of it. Every so often I do go and get tanked and I sure am glad that I don't get hangovers.
When did you live in HB and where were your drinking holes of preference? I was a pier dude mainly but hours later who knew where we'd end up.Comment
-
Re: For everyone that saw Pickle in Miami...
fuck dude, i moved about 2 months ago. lived on beach and atlanta. me and my roommates would walk to the pier and hit up the bars there. good times... i didnt really post much on here till after i moved, way too much time on my hands now
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment