Just waiting on the pass.
John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
Ok, it's been a while since I have posted anything, I feel ashamed. This place is awesome and I look forward to getting my sets every week so the very least I could do is say thanks.
Now this thread has been a riot to read and has kept me smiling at each new post and has kept me busy for the last 40 minutes reading each post. Oh people, there is some classic material here. From the haters to the players. I say thank you to each and every one of you. HAHAHAHA! Lighten up people it's only a set not the end of the world. Blasphemy say you? OMG is that my avatar? Jesus Christ what the hell was I smoking? Gonna, gotta, will change that. Oh that is so much better. Whew! So much for the Anya or whatever it was.Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
its clearly not 'just' a set.
Its Digweed live at Pacha, NYC!!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
I wish I had been around. Just moved to Forrest Hills but this job never leaves me time on the weekends to do anything. Plus I never seem to stay up on the when, who and where part. That is kind of important.
Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live at Pacha, NYC (04-01-2007)
its obvious when you think about it.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment