thanks
DJM 400 problem..
Collapse
X
-
DJM 400 problem..
On my Pioneer DJM 400 i have a problem. When I switch the cue to channel 2 only the right channel works. Also, when I switch the main output of the mixer to STEREO only the right channel works !!! How the hell can I fix this ?
thanksTags: None -
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: DJM 400 problem..
Is it only channle 2? If so
Since it's affecting both the cue and the main it might possibly be the cable from your source or the jack on your mixer. If not, it's probably just a switch on your mixer itself. I know on the Xone 62 , if you're not paying attenion while you're mixing you can acciedentally it the switch that determines which side of the fader that your current channel will be active on and it can really confuse the shit out of you. Thats what the pretty lights are for." Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
Okay... You say only the right channel works. Does that mean on the master out, or in the headphones.....AND does that mean CHANNEL 2 of the mixer OR the RIGHT CHANNEL of channel 1 or 2? It can get quite confusing with 1's and 2's rights and lefts.
Also, what happens when the mixer is in MONO?
When you are cueing channel 1, does everything work as it should?
It is probably something extremely simple. Since channel 2 'seems' to be the problem channel I would start by checking ALL connections assosiated with that channel.
Has the mixer always worked fine and then all the sudden this started to happen or has this been an ongoing problem?Comment
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
you should get with Ken about this. He's just got one too.
I'd rather have any mixer from Pioneer over a Denon mixer anyday. I have my reasons. But I have no need to share them with you. LOLComment
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
the probem is the dam mixer. Only the Right channel works on the main mixer output. something is big time wrong. the mixer is only 4 months old !!!Comment
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
are you doing this with vinyl? as it could then be your needle. As I know a lot of times having that problem with my ortofons.
where did you buy it. I highly recommend taking it back. and getting a replacement.Comment
-
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
so go take it back tomorrow. make sure you get a replacement. those things come with a one year warranty.Comment
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
Sean... You do realize what you could've bought for that price don't you? That being said if you enjoy it that's all that matters... We'll quietly make fun of you behind your back."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
Re: DJM 400 problem..
If you know anyone one that is somewhat skilled in elctronics repair you might be in luck. It sounds like just a bad connection on the internal guts. Possibly an output amp in side the mixer that has been overdriven and crapped out. Since it probably isn't under warranty you might consider this option. I'd say let me take a look at it but thats a bit of a drive.
Or if you know of a place that is certified to fix pioneer products in you can take that avenue. It shouldn't cost too much actually. Your not screwed yet.
" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment