the plot this season right now is just silly... even for 24 standards. still entertaining though.
24 Season 6
Collapse
X
-
Re: 24 Season 6
anyone know where i can watch full episodes from the first hour??I tried the myspace page they only have the last few hours." Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: 24 Season 6
I dont know seems kind of silly by now...how the story is going....24 used to be better.Comment
-
Re: 24 Season 6
This season is good and reminds me of how 24 gives you much more than most shows. Most TV shows would be content with Bauer stopping the terrorists with nuclear weapons. 24 though has many stories within a season and takes new directions.
I have been speculating at what President Palmer gave up to get Bauer out of Chinese custody. I suspect we'll find out. With several more episodes to go and the way the last episode ended, we have some good episodes coming.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,517
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment