i set it up yesterday and i am so far pretty impressed with it.
Joost
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: Joost
Can I have an invite to try it? I can PM you my email address.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
-
Re: Joost
wonder how much it would cost to register for it when its launched officially? anyway since beta users are able to send invites now .... it would be nice if anyone who is already on send some invites our wayJoost, the telly-over-the-internet service set up by Skype founders Janus Friis and Niklas Zennstrom, is soon to launch commercially.
From today, beta testers of the service will be able to invite other people to join. Later this month adverts from partners will start appearing. Ad partners include Coca-Cola, HP, Intel, Nike, Sony Electronics, and Vauxhall.
The service, one of many which has or is about to launch, has signed deals with CBS and Viacom, as well as independent production companies. It claims 150 channels of content.
You'll need to download the application to watch content. More from joost.com. ?
I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Joost
up and running now, and it runs fine for me, but I'm looking forward to an increase in the quality of the content. Pretty cool and has amazing potential, but until there's more stuff on there that I actually want to watch, it's pretty much just a novelty...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment