Good for him. You put that little brat in line, hopefully she won't grow up to be like Paris.
Alec Baldwin's voice mail message to his daughter
Collapse
X
-
Re: Alec Baldwin's voice mail message to his daughter
^^^ I agree. It wasn't that shocking. To me it sounds like she he was trying to get across the country to spend his visitation rights with her and she was being a bitch and left her phone off intentionally for days on end.
The worst he called her was a pig, that's probably the best of profanities my parents used on me and my parents are the most loving, caring parents I could've hoped for, and had their heads completely screwed on tightly (well, most of the time anyway).
Imo none of us have a leg to stand on to judge this guy and I think if the judge was basing his/her decision on this voicemail then it's a little harsh, but since I don't know the whole picture I can't comment on that either."If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
Comment
-
Re: Alec Baldwin's voice mail message to his daughter
what's wrong with scolding your child? i know I had plenty of fights with my parents and plenty of names were sent off. who cares.Comment
-
Re: Alec Baldwin's voice mail message to his daughter
^^ I find it strange that it's considered alright for a french politician to wack a child around the head but bad for a movie actor to verbally abuse his child, For the record I find the politician appalling but as a mother I understand where Alex baldwin is coming from. He really shouldn't have lost visitation rights over it. Sounds like the mothers influence at work.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Alec Baldwin's voice mail message to his daughter
Easy: celebs aren't supposed to act human, they're supposed to act superhumanperfect.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Alec Baldwin's voice mail message to his daughter
I dont think it was that bad. I know shes only 12 but she could be alittle whore in the making. He was prob just having a bad day and took it out on her, i mean i dont see why we should have to hear that shit considering its supposed to be private.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment