Decent mix, I will give it another whirl for sure. Like pickle though, I'm not the biggest fan of Luke. His mixes seem to get comments like 'best ever' and 'amazing' but I have found some of them quite bland............
Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
Decent mix, I will give it another whirl for sure. Like pickle though, I'm not the biggest fan of Luke. His mixes seem to get comments like 'best ever' and 'amazing' but I have found some of them quite bland............ -
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
yea whenever theres a thread up about this kiss mix this early im usully excitied. iwas up till like 4 or 5am pst looking on here for it but it never came up so i got it from another place red your hella slow, hehe... listened to it once hungover in bed, and passed out.... usually a good sign that i like it, im digging it right now.
lrn i have family things to do on the sunday morning so they come first, sorry about that but i cant do 6 things @ the same time lol, sometimes i can get away with it and get them up fastish but other times i cant untill i,ve got my other stuff doneComment
-
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
I never liked Luke Fair in the past, but lately I've been really diggn what he's throwing at me.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
Seems like opinions are mixed - I always find that Luke's sets sound fresh ... he's not dark or progressive, but his grooved out house sound stands him apart from many other DJ's.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
Yeah I agree with Simonr. It's always a refreshing change to listen to Luke's sets. For me he walks a very fine line between holding an amazing groove and going too far into over-the-top, extravagant, maybe even cheesy house?and I like it! And for the same reason, I can see why some people here can't stand it.Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
solid. really enjoyed this kiss set as well. he has a strange way of builds, but it is effective and it works. some really nice tracks in there.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
I think Burridge is doing something for Global Underground after the release of GU32 Mexico City. Layo and Bushwacka as well... that should be great. So how about an Eric Prydz Balance mix...?
Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
I've only heard the album once and frankly I wasn't too impressed but Luke played fuckin' incredible at the album presentation party in Miami. Not too many peole dancing though...Comment
-
Re: Luke Fair's 2007 Kiss guest mix - awesome!
i would actually like to hear more of prydz, his essential mix was outstanding
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment