Was that LaserAid? Always thought that was a great idea, good for you (and all of us) if it takes off...
FAO Runningman
Collapse
X
-
FAO Runningman
Hey man, I turned on CNN this morning and caught the very tail end of a segment on fire safety. They were talking about some device that would revolutionize fire safety, and it looked like your LaserAid thing was in the background. I caught it so much at the end, though, I couldn't tell if that's what they were talking about or if it was something else and your LaserAid (or something like it) just happened to be in the background.
Was that LaserAid? Always thought that was a great idea, good for you (and all of us) if it takes off...Tags: None -
Re: FAO Runningman
It's about time that that motherfucker gets implemented standard issue in buildings...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
Re: FAO Runningman
I am not sure.. I have been on a couple things and magazines but I never get told when it aires or issued.. I'm gonna have to look into it if its on CNN.. I don't think it was me.. Did you see lasers?
What time did you see it at?
I wonder if it was the segment on Fire's Fingerprint.. if it was that wasn't me no..Comment
-
Re: FAO Runningman
I can't find it on CNN's website.. if it was green and red then it had to be me.. I own the patent..
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment