please give me your suggestions
7505 vs 7506
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: 7505 vs 7506
That's what i'm getting as my next big purchase for my studio. They are super nice, and easy to listen to for production, as they help to not wear down your ears as fast as other headphones. They are around $300 for them, but I think they are worth it.Comment
-
Re: 7505 vs 7506
What model?
I have the DJ1 Pros for when I'm out, but for the studio I use the 750s a lot when I need to keep things down, but also for panning as I find it easier to get things to sit right when using headphones.Piss off you phucking wanksters!Comment
-
Re: 7505 vs 7506
i'd like to get the 750's but holy moly they are expensive. I'd probably end up getting the 650's. They are really nice. I would really like to get ahold of them in a way i could try them for at least 24 hours, to really give them a chance to see if I really dug them.Comment
-
Re: 7505 vs 7506
do those ultrasones have any noise cancelling ability? how are they in a club next to a pounding monitor?? any difference in saving your hearing?Comment
-
Re: 7505 vs 7506
They don't have any active canceling system if that's what you mean. But they work well out in a club everytime I've used them.
I had a pair of HDJ1000s for years so it took me a bit to get used to because it didn't have the 'punch' like the 1000s did. I was more or less feeling it but now I'm actually hearing it. I've actually gotten into the habit of mixing in my headphones and let me tell you my ears are thanking me for it.
As with using any new headphones you just have to get accustomed to them, but these are worth it. my mixes have been smoother as I can hear all the frequencies now before I plow them through the system.
= )Piss off you phucking wanksters!Comment
-
Re: 7505 vs 7506
Ultrasones are made more for studio use. As they are high definition headphones. Made for critical listening.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment