^^^ with a 1-0 or 2-1 milan passes to the next round,,, 3-2 extra time
Champions League kick off
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Champions League kick off
Liverpool really needed to nick a goal tonight, but apart from Gerrard's shot they didn't create anything, despite controlling the game for long periods.
Bolo Zenden is a woeful player as well.....no touch, control or crossing abilityComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
no class @ Stamford Bridge, unlike the previous nightComment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
Man the game Milan ManU was awesome!!! Kaka is really one of the best players at the moment,and even if I hate C. Ronaldo I have to admit hes a really good player. Really really happy with this game I hope the one at San Siro is just as good!Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
completely agree. pitty that the chelsea - liverpool game was such a drag though
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment