If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
^^^ You must have never flown Ryanair then i presume. The Chairman doesnt give a bolex about service or personal experiences. You pay for ur seat and thats it.
Ryanair is the number 1 airline in europe and they have plans for america too. Flights from 0.01 Cent + taxes of course.
^^^ You must have never flown Ryanair then i presume. The Chairman doesnt give a bolex about service or personal experiences. You pay for ur seat and thats it.
Ryanair is the number 1 airline in europe and they have plans for america too. Flights from 0.01 Cent + taxes of course.
Yup, I heard something about transatlantic flights Ryanair is going to offer at 8 or 9 euro a pop. If I'm gonna travel for about 8 hours, I'd rather sit in a decent plane than in the shit Ryanair flies with...
Yup, I heard something about transatlantic flights Ryanair is going to offer at 8 or 9 euro a pop. If I'm gonna travel for about 8 hours, I'd rather sit in a decent plane than in the shit Ryanair flies with...
Yeah im not sure if id want to fly on a transatlantic with ryanair too. Its a great service to have for say a two hour flight though.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment