milan fell apart when gatuso and maldini went off
Champions League kick off
Collapse
X
-
Re: Champions League kick off
Yes Gattuso off is slowed our tempo.
But we will go through the Final i think.
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
I want a ManU-Chelski final. And then I want Chelski to bag it.
For?a Ronaldo e Mourinho !!!
Oh and btw, Kaka was amazing, but some people have to remember that he was playing against a pathetic ManU defense, completely stitched together with whatever Ferguson had available, and even so he only played well half the game, whereas Ronaldo had THREE Milan players all over him, whenever he touched the ball.Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
Man U is going to have to start another makeshift defense. Evra is suspended, and no one knows if Rio will be fit. Neville, I believe, is definitely not going to be fit.
Brown & O'Shea (or Rio) in central defense, with Heinze & Fletcher on the wings?
Kaka will dominate again. I think Milan should start Inzaghi and play over-the-top balls to him all game. Gilardino was a joke in the last match.
United needs to start Alan Smith, in my opinion.Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
That could be a good solution further on in the game if things are difficult for Milan, but I don?t think it?s necessary or wise when you just need to score one goal but, very important, MUST not suffer goals also. Neither Pirlo or Gattuso can afford to cover the wings and leave spaces in the middle, because one of ManU?s best features is their very quick defense-attack transition, through Scholes, Giggs and specially Ronaldo. Giggs and Ronaldo go to the wings often. Ambrosini is a decent transition player but I don?t feel he?s especially good at defending.
Seedorf is very versatile in which he can complement Kaka very well in the middle, fall to the wings and make crosses when possible and cover those same wings defensively to stop ManU?s full-backs from supporting Ronaldo, Fletcher or Giggs.
I?d probably take out Ambrosini for starters and put in either Brocchi or Gourcouff as a 1st measure as they?re more incisive, and only further on I?d play with 2 pure strikers. Remember, no point in having many strikers if you can?t feed them balls.Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
i see your point .... but still , they are down and need to score no matter what....that goal changes the situation in the series , is now milan up , then ill bring seadorf to the game to control the ball a litle bit more ... if italians know how to do something right thats defending ... milan also need fast wings that can handle cristiano and gigsComment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
We must win! When we cant beat manchester united we dont want the Final.
Pippo will play and I promise he will score!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
Ronaldo did nothing in the 1st leg, back to his worst, held onto the ball way too long and wasted it as well.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Champions League kick off
[quote=digweed007;480993]We must win! (ok)
When we cant beat manchester united we dont want the Final.(?????)
Pippo will play and I promise he will score!(yes i agree!)[quote]
A.c.Milan..a.c Milan ol?...you are the best in the world..and youll never walk alone...for the a.c milan! a.c Milan ole! you are the best in the world...and you ll never walk alone ...for the a.c milan! a.c milan ole!....
lets go Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-)Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment