and she had my baby, .... so there!!!!
Martin Garcia - METRO 95.1 FM - 27 April 2007
Collapse
X
-
Re: Martin Garcia - METRO 95.1 FM - 27 April 2007
and she had my baby, .... so there!!!!
-
Re: Martin Garcia - METRO 95.1 FM - 27 April 2007
Thanks a lot for Garcia, where the hell does he find this music?????????? He is the best..."Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi HendrixComment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - METRO 95.1 FM - 27 April 2007
Thanks robprunzit
i`m just a progressive fan
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - METRO 95.1 FM - 27 April 2007
Just 1 word "lol", and who is dj`s girl?New Guy, I show up in every post I download or benefit from.
Thats why I have 3,776 post to date since the middle of 2004 when I found this awesome forum.
As far as Dj'sGirl. Shes a Dj'sGirl, what can I say. She is one of the best forum chatters on this board as well as other forums I see her in. She makes quality post, has alot to say, gives us tons of sets and info. Thats something maybe you could inspire to be like one day. She's better than most of us including me in this world of electronica.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Martin Garcia - METRO 95.1 FM - 27 April 2007
Yeah buddy! More Garcia!It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment