If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
how about having subs for new and older mixes? i always look for new stuff and have to filter through tons of old stuff. kinda like a mixed up record bin.
I was thinking if all Dj's were given a sub, it would be a great way to know what has been upped in the past, and easy to fix dead links, as well as add links for ups of sets never posted here before.
Of course it would a long list, but now I think I would love it better than having to sort over alot of thread which I care to read.
There would need to be a thread for New Dj's never listed, or misc sets, etc.
I think it would be better after thinking it thru for a few days. Just my opinion.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment