Yeah. I'm shocked they even think it's attractive. Well, most italian women are hairy.
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
Yeah. I'm shocked they even think it's attractive. Well, most italian women are hairy.
-
-
Re: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
It's just a lot more fun with a stick. The tiptronic, or whatever it's called, sucks the fun out of driving a car.Comment
-
Re: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
It's not tiptronic. Tiptronic is a Porsche brand name for it's auto with buttons on the wheel. This is an automated manual, totally different, same as the F1 system. And it's fucking awesome, you have to try it before slating it.----------------------------Comment
-
Re: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
I've tried the ones on Lexus', the M5, Infinitis and on various GM vehicles. They all suck major ass.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment