- http://www.macosxhints.com/ <--Mac user hints/tips/tricks.
- http://macspecialist.org/content/art...ssential_apps/ <--Cool/helpful Applications
- http://www.freemacware.com/ <<--MAC Freeware
- http://echofaith.com/2006/08/06/quic...w-apple-users/
- http://www.macintouch.com/index.shtml <--Configuration tips/tricks
- http://www.mactipsandtricks.com/ <--Self explanatory
- http://www.imafish.co.uk/articles/po...speed-up-os-x/
- http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/17392 <--Audio/line in recorder
Mac Users Help Thread.
Collapse
X
-
Mac Users Help Thread.
Mac users. Need help with your Mac? Me too! Here are a few helpful links to get you on your way to being a Mac geek.
Last edited by lilsensa; October 24, 2008, 12:35:14 PM.Tags: None -
Re: Mac Users Help Thread.
http://www.macupdate.com <--- Database of all software updates available
http://www.macfixit.com <--- Tricks and tips
http://www.macnn.com <--- Macintosh news related
http://www.whitehouse.com <--- Haha!Last edited by Caley Martin; May 3, 2007, 08:55:36 PM.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: Mac Users Help Thread.
you got a description for em mate ? I'd like to have a little know how about the site before I stick em into the main sticky thread.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Mac Users Help Thread.
Wish I hadn't found this!! I'm wasting so much time looking at them all!! Some great tips though!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mac Users Help Thread.
good.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Mac Users Help Thread.
nm, just remembered i had this on a cd from 2 years ago
http://www.ronimusic.com/ amazing slow downer
might be the greatest program everComment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment