If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Just thought I'd let all of you know that my portfolio is up. The real website will be replacing it later on, but I had to get this done in order to start applying for a position as a designer so here it is...
^^wow, thanks for the nice replies guys . Still have a lot to learn, but i just hope this can serve as a bit of leverage to make my way into the graphic design industry...I hope to become really good at it and get educated so much more in the future...people usually don't believe I taught myself to do this (I got most of the outside advice from Palmer and Dom). I want to get to know my tools inside out and create crazy shit...
Yao, I've seen you come quite a ways and wish the best.
Stu, had no idea you were into design but you've got some interesting work. Look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve for further projects.
Thanks Palmer, I cannot thank you enough for the input you've given me when I showed you my first things. You were always constructive and helped me a great deal. Just hope to catch that job so I can start following courses and really become a designer...a bit of talent is not enough, I need some handles to up my game.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment