I put in the order this weekend so I'm assuming I'll have it next week since I won't be home until either Friday or Saturday. I ordered the Dell and got it for $570 total, shipped. Not too bad.
Dell 2407WFP
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dell 2407WFP
I put in the order this weekend so I'm assuming I'll have it next week since I won't be home until either Friday or Saturday. I ordered the Dell and got it for $570 total, shipped. Not too bad. -
Re: Dell 2407WFP
I received it over a week ago but haven't been home to set it up yet. I'm gonna plug it into my other system later today though. Doing a massive move-around in the office here with the furniture. I'll try to give a review as soon as I can.
UPDATE: Okay, I've got the monitor connected to my other system and so far I have zero complaints. I haven't been home much to really check it out but I've played with the settings and have tried different pictures to check out the color schemes. The blacks show up quite well but I'll compare it to my other monitors later to see just how good they are. This sucker is very bright but not blinding at all. So far, I'm very happy with a purchase. The panel is an A04 revision so I'll try to find out more info. about it.Last edited by beanzncheez; May 26, 2007, 11:55:07 AM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment