Currently i am just counting minutes to go .. still 360 minutes to go
@ Work
Collapse
X
-
@ Work
Well i found myself now @ work with really nothing to do .. and thought i wanted to know what everyone working now all over the globe on mercury server is doing ...
Currently i am just counting minutes to go .. still 360 minutes to go
Don't Immitate ... Innovate
Tags: None -
Re: @ Work
what ? today is like a worldwide "i dont wanna work" day or what ?? where are the workers ??Don't Immitate ... Innovate
Comment
-
Re: @ Work



never thought I'd hear that name again..... like Phil Donahue
it's too early for me to be up and already at my work chair anyways
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: @ Work
I work from home as a Project Manager in the IT world. I'm responsible for a few global customers who operate 24/7/365. I'm on the clock 24 hours a day, as I have about 20 contractors reporting to me in India to support everybody and about 6 in the US. I don't often get phone calls past midnight, but it isn't uncommon to get called after business hours three days a week. On average, I spend about 5 hours of my day on the phone with customers and contractors, trying to explain processes, escalate issues, and troubleshoot issues. My biggest and most demanding customer (who I spend half of my time working with) is in non-stop communication with locomotives, so I'm repeatedly troubleshooting with my team in India and my client of the status of the locomotives, why they're failing to communicate to the global headquarters office, or why the office isn't receiving/processing data from any of the locomotives. At least I get to work from home.Comment
-
Re: @ Work
I'm working on getting drunk at the moment.
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: @ Work
I went to Malaysia for my best friend's wedding over the weekend and had to be back at work today after arriving home last night, despite asking for the day off because I was feeling weak from heatstroke. Been surfing the net for the past 2 hours and listening to music. There's a pile of copy to edit for tonality with no feedback from the client so I have to anticipate what she wants. Also have 2 other things going on. I'm very irritated and procastinating. Fuck work!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: @ Work
I need a beach vacation that is for surewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: @ Work
lucky bastid, my earliest vacation with the mrs. wont come until next year.... I do have tons of family visiting from back home this august so I'll defo have a small time out for sure.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment