If you don't offer €€€ or a bj, you can't get Yawnster out of his couch
A favour
Collapse
X
-
Re: A favour

I need to do something about the text (give it a form), but this would be a first drawup.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
And there's no seat
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
Ya know what Pep my friend, as strange as that looks, I really like it. I just wonder what it would be like with a row of toilets? I dunno, you designers are the experts. I'm definitely into the big text down the left and where you have situated the poem itself.
I know you're busy but like I said, I'm in no rush do what you can.
Digger, thanks for the effort mate, I was originaly thinking along the lines of something romantic like yours but Yao has put other ideas into my head now.Comment
-
Re: A favour
yeah no probs!!.....i mean..i dont even read the poet..so i did not extract the idea pretty well.....maybe yaos is the best
...... just helping here so yao get hurry on making it haha!!.....seems that works!!...yaos im gonna ask other stuff of illustrator in the other thread
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: A favour
lol, no hard feelings mate and feel free to ask anything. I was actually working on it when I saw your version, so it was a bit too late to stop ;-).
MJ, I'll something done this weekend which I's consider final. I'll give your suggestion a try, though the choice for this image bangs the toilet in your face a bit more...which was the intention
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Re: A favour
so is there any final work?https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
-
Re: A favour
This week...am currently recoving from one hell of a week. Too little sleep, too much work and partying in the weekends. Christ I haven't had a decent night in the past 1,5 week or so, hehehe. 'twas fun though, now it's back to work!Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
K, how about this? Pretty different, but I like it better than the last one...
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
^^^I agree...like this one better as well
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: A favour
just another two cents....but wouldn't it be better to have a picture of a toilette with an actual seat on it rather than a urinal? just saying...maybe it should be a picture of an overall bathroom...rather than a toilette...especially if you want them to dispaly it in their home.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: A favour
If i could find one...i'd have used it
But I didn't find the pic I had in mind, so chose one I really liked.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment