I know we've had two promo mixes from him in the past week, just wondering if there was a 4th May Metrodance show?
No Hernan shows this week?
Collapse
X
-
No Hernan shows this week?
First of all, I'M NOT COMPLAINING!
I know we've had two promo mixes from him in the past week, just wondering if there was a 4th May Metrodance show?Tags: None -
-
Re: No Hernan shows this week?
On a side subject - I'm just listening to the Martin Garcia May 4th mix - well worth checking out while you wait for Hernan's set : its got that dark Hernan 2001/2002 vibe.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: No Hernan shows this week?
I was scared to ask as well
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: No Hernan shows this week?
Hernan 2 hour show online now.... sorry about the delay folks....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: No Hernan shows this week?
I'll gladly take the vacation
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment