If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I agree - Hernan rocked the place : highlight of the night was when he dropped "Dousk - Pa Dida" from that very nice label of Diggers.
But Sasha/JZ @ Space just blew me away - the vibe on that Terrace was mental and I still go misty-eyed at Mr Coe's hour 2-3 a.m. in the Discoteque. Just fuckin amazing .. so tight it was unreal.
"Aloud - Sex & Sun Part 1" was a big highlight ... dunno if he's remixed it himself, but Sasha played around with it, broke it down, drew the crowd in and then just let rip.
Gutted that I'll miss the closing party with Diggers - but the return flight is major bucks.
Shame about Bora Bora - must admit that I feared the worse when I saw them building an appartment block next to the place.
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
ahh man i wish i could have been to ibiza this year...some day some day...my cousin rented a place over there for two weeks with a group of his friends and he came back telling me he had had one of the best times of his life...only it cost him an arm and a leg!!!!!!!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment