has anybody seen these things in every state in the USA???
I mean this is a little conspiracy for you guys but the real question is Why are they there??
They have made 300 of these things...doesn't look like any jail I have seen before..
I also heard that they will have it divided into race/religion/etc....I will find a link to that information when I get home from work...


Delivery, page technologies and the current forum runtime.
Proprietary technologies across the TITAN family.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.

Comment