can't wait to see what is in store tonight.
24 Season 6
Collapse
X
-
Re: 24 Season 6
^I think Kiefer Sutherland signed on to do 2 more season after this one, which I think is not that great of an idea...as much as I love 24 I think the series has run its course in terms of storylines...2 seasons with nuclear bombs, and they even involved the president as part of a conspiracy in one of the recent seasons, I just don't think it can get any more creative/extreme.Comment
-
Re: 24 Season 6
if nip/tuck can get signed on for 3 more seasons, 24 has life in it yet, as disappointing as this season has been^I think Kiefer Sutherland signed on to do 2 more season after this one, which I think is not that great of an idea...as much as I love 24 I think the series has run its course in terms of storylines...2 seasons with nuclear bombs, and they even involved the president as part of a conspiracy in one of the recent seasons, I just don't think it can get any more creative/extreme.Comment
-
Re: 24 Season 6
Well, this series has had plenty of cool twists and turns in it's 6 seasons, that would definitely be a great addition to the story... That is about all that is left that hasn't been brought into the story line so far.
Or, they can have Nadia & Chloe with Jack's sister-in-law - all comforting each other
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment