Going to try the Sat rip to see if the sound is better... Love the set though, Thanks
Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.04.01
Collapse
X
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.0
Going to try the Sat rip to see if the sound is better... Love the set though, Thanks -
Re: Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.0
anybody fancy taking a guess at the track febore 'no pressure'? ... it's quality!Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.0
Finally, some one+one! I have a feeling that this is gonna be a really sick set. Damn I wish I could have made it to the WMC for them..
Thanks for the link!!
"If I ever die of a heart attack, I hope it's from playing my stereo too loud."Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.0
Thought both sets were uninteresting, usually like everything from both, but they just were boring, no special tracks or anything new or different, bla.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.0
I was glad to see this set was split up so I didn't have to use up time downloading the Hawtin set. I haven't been into him since he switched to playing the minimal.Comment
-
Re: Nic Fanciulli & James Zabiela & Richie Hawtin - Essential Mix [WMC Part 2] 2007.0
Anyone know the track at the 31:30 minute mark?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment