If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
ok so i was bored and threw a cd together .. i got a little crazy at the end but hey it sounded good at the moment .... here is the tracklist
1- sexy mf - cdr
2- medicine - 9 mile men
3 - deeper - peace division
4- this beat - superchombo
5- higher thoughts - matthew deekay
6- gia - despina vandi
7- time - murk
8- sex - george morel
9- back on multitrack - subway baby
10- saturday night fever - mark williams
Checked out you mix. Its a good set, I liked it but I had to let it go because of the 'MF' start mix. I have a policy with myself, if I cant listen to it with my kids in the car, then it has to go. Tough I know, but gotta do it. Thanks for giving us listen bro.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment