^^^Maybe it was on their radio, but I can't find anything from WMC in Paxahau's audio sets either.
Richie Hawtin - live @ Pawn Shop, Miami [WMC - 3/23/07]
Collapse
X
-
Re: Richie Hawtin - live @ Pawn Shop, Miami [WMC - 3/23/07]
^^^Maybe it was on their radio, but I can't find anything from WMC in Paxahau's audio sets either.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: Richie Hawtin - live @ Pawn Shop, Miami [WMC - 3/23/07]
I was at this party and it was well worth all 40 dollars. Richie and the guy before him(geyser?) rocked it all night. For those who haven't been to pawn shop ... richie was djing in a huge Mac Truck next to a VIP school bus. It was one of my favorite nights from WMC this year.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment