ok people i've started the tracklist...lets get some more tunes crossed off!
Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
ok people i've started the tracklist...lets get some more tunes crossed off! -
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
This was such an awesome event. Mark and Scott were incredibly cool guys and they really put together a world-class club night for the super up for it Sonic crowd
You’re on about the mixing early in the set. The DVDJ at the club was super sensitive and they had a little adjusting to do at the beginning of the night. But as you hear it didn’t take long for them to settle in and rock the place. Kudos to the guys for not being really picky and allowing the entire set out. Having all five hours makes this release even more special.
It’s a night I won't forget, one of the best I ever had at the 270 Spadina venue. I’m so pumped that most are as into it as I was and still am.
Thanks MS for hosting it.
gD.WHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
4 hour mix
for any top level DJ's is a blessing
period
Imagine a lot of their own special rmxs
and exclusive tracks in here.
Shots of Jager for all involved in making this happen
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
Great set!
Anyone have a name and artist for 16 min mark of part one? Please!Comment
-
Re: Lexicon Avenue@Sonic, Toronto (4 hour live mix)
I think its:
Starkillers - Scream (Kobbe & Austin Leeds remix)
Can you make me feel like a star?
Can you make me shake and scream?
Can you make me beg now baby?
Can I leave you loving me?
Can you make me lose my mind?
Can you tease me?
Can you make me wanna dream?
Can you please me?
If we did it on a magazine
If we did it on a silver screen
If we did it on the bathroom floor
Would your girlfriend call me a whore?
With that said, anyone know the last track of part 2?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment