Had mine done about a year ago, same story more or less. Being knocked out is a good time. Its over before you know it, just takes a couple of days to recoop. Good luck!
having my wisdom teeth removed
Collapse
X
-
Re: having my wisdom teeth removed
Had mine done about a year ago, same story more or less. Being knocked out is a good time. Its over before you know it, just takes a couple of days to recoop. Good luck!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011 -
Re: having my wisdom teeth removed
had mine out couple years ago, waking up after your put out is an awesome feeling.
the two-three days afterwards sucks ass because they bleed a shit load, specially when you try to eat something that isnt liquid. once the holes go away, its all good after that.. and yes, enjoy the drugs
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: having my wisdom teeth removed
Did it a few years ago too. Not such a bad experience. They knock you out, perform the surgery, you button up your pants and your done! Enjoy the drugs. I got Oxycotin. Wicked shit.NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Re: having my wisdom teeth removed
fuck getting knocked out i dont want some hungover docs screwing around and killing me b/c they did too many shots of Patron the night before. plus we have all seen the seinfeld episode, so we know what happens when you get knocked out.
i had this done years ago, the only time i have ever used the gas, and recovered in a few days too w/o any drugs, not too bad...Comment
-
Re: having my wisdom teeth removed
hahah thanks peeps.
I'm feeling great. The drugs they gave me are shite. Not all that. Lets see here:
Amoxicillin 500mg, every 8 hrs. Ibuprofen 600mg every 4.
yeah I felt great after waking up. Apprantely I was asking the big breasted nurse to pull out more teeth! She said no... I said how about tomorrow?.. come on I feel good, let me stay..lol.
The bleeeding has stopped considerable. I have stitches.
they also did this thing called Autologus Platelet Concentrate enriched with growth factors. They drew out about 1 1/2 oz of my blood and spun it to seperate the reservoirs of growth and wound factors. They stuffed that shit in the holes and stitched them up.
I feel no pain so far, we'll see how tomorrow goes.
Comment
-
Re: having my wisdom teeth removed
No Straws! You'll be fine in a few days...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment