i dont know why i see this guy in NY . wouldnt like that one bit
Kobe asked lakers to trade him
Collapse
X
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
Well that's too bad.
I also see how he "spilled the beans" on the whole Shaq thing. Yeah something I always knew he wasn't involved in. Yet so many douchebags around the planet said it was Kobe's fault Shaq left
fucking pendejos!
Well whatever team takes him, Lakers will get back like every best player including #1 draft picks leaving him back to square one
Lakers all the way!!! With or without Kobe! -
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
wow, if phoenix gets kobe, that spells trouble for the rest of the league.
i feel bad for kobe. on the surface, it sounds like he's been lied to and deceived. and yes, the lakers suck ass with no improvements in sight. why would ANYONE would want to stick around for a team that isn't building towards a championship? like beanz said in another thread... NOBODY wants to play fora shitty team that isn't going anywhere.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
if either phoenix of dallas get kobe, that means no chance for the other teams.
damn, even tough im a laker fan, its just silly how the lakers are handling their players, they had shaq and kobe and just renounced to winning more tittles.
silly lakers...:: listen :: react ::..
http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
http://soundcloud.com/cj-tariComment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
^ haha, someone had to make a comment on billy d. can you believe that shit? i thought A&M got screwed over with gillespie, but i guess how could you pass up a deal like that if you're billy donovan? that offer seems a little unwarranted on the magic's behalf. and UF got fucked hard by that move. being a coach is a cut throat business... one thing i know though is billy donovan is happy to get such a nice promotion.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
you gotta admitt he is one helluva coach and I know he agreed to a new contract @ UF but if you think about it what does he have left to prove? I think he is the type of person who wants to be challenged and the Orlando job is perfect for him, not to mention the money was INCREDIBLE!!!Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
He never asked to be traded. Talk about a twisting of words. Do you listen to prog. or something?
Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
I know right? He only recanted and didn't mean all of that
Idiot.FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
It all went downhill when Jerry West left and we all know why he went. Jerry Bus is a fucking dipshit. Just ask his son who refuses to talk to him.Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
I doubt Kobe gets traded...but imagine Kobe in the East! The West still has the top 4 teams (Spurs, Phoenix, Dallas, Utah) strong up-and-comers (Houston, Golden State) and teams with the chance to rebuild (Portland, Seattle). The East? There's an aging Detroit team, a Depreciating Duo in Miami, and a total lack of offense with Chicago. Kobe + Dwight would be ridiculous.
I hate coaches these days. Nick Saban, Billy Gillespie, Donovan, seems like coaches can't stick to commitments. What's strange is that these retractions don't seem to hurt coaches or fans' perceptions of them. Think Florida or Donovan's ability to recruit hurts if he comes back to Florida? Saban and Gillespie probably won't be hurt.Comment
-
Re: Kobe asked lakers to trade him
^ after winning two straight championships, i doubt donovan loses any credibility if he returns to UF. the fact that he might get to come back to UF may actually strengthen his bond with his players/recruits.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment