i like that last one yao.
A favour
Collapse
X
-
Re: A favour
Yeah I'm liking that one two Yao, let me get it printed and see what it's like. I can't help thinking what it would look like with a Toilet though, it's a shame you couldn`t find one.Comment
-
Re: A favour
What about just cropping out one of these.... or maybe check out actual online plumbing sites, or take a picture of your own toilet...


this one is just funny....haha
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: A favour
lmfao at the last one.
I'd need one taken from a toilet, frontal. High res. But my sources didn't bring me ay luck...i'll keep looking tho. If nothing else, I think the pic i used is a really nice one.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
Any news on the pdf file sir?Comment
-
Re: A favour
It's already in your email...the gmail one. You should've received a link to it in your gmail account, if you can;t find it just let me know and I'll resend
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
No kid, never received it, when did you send it?Comment
-
Re: A favour
Ohh, my bad, it's marked as read quite a long way down my inbox.. hmm very strange.
Anyway, thats a lot matey, it's much appreciatedComment
-
Re: A favour
No problem, hope it turns out well colourwise on print, lemme know about it
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
I Wanna See!! :dsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: A favour
Well I finaly got round to trying to print it Pep but I'm having some real problems. The doc seems to take an age to load on any machine I try, then when I print it it has some horrible marks all over it. I know it's not the works printer because besides the fact that it is brand new it doesn't do that with anything else I try to print. Do you strugle to open the file at all?Comment
-
Re: A favour
Not having any problems opening it here mate...what kind of marks are on it? and what kind of printer do you use? This file is made to be printed with an inkjet printer for starters (colour gradients don't go well with laserprinters for example).
Maybe it helps if I save it in an older PDF format, it could make a difference. If I can I'll do that this evening tho I'm getting stacked with work right now (which is a good thing of course, lol)Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: A favour
It's printed using the office xerox docucolor 1632 >HERE<
Lord knows how it prints though, we just stick paper in one end and out comes a brochure from the other.
Any help gratefully received sir.Comment
-
Re: A favour
Seeing in the specs that it prints with toner I'm quite sure its a laserprinter, meaning it's not really good at printing files with a colour complexity like the one I gave you. Best option is to take it on a USB stick to a print shop and have it done there...sometimes they have a minimum size of A3 for inkjet printing so if that is the case I'll try and resize it. Might hurt the quality tho, so try and have it done in A4 if you can...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment