If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Some features are pretty cool but I can't even figure out this new action script.
I designed a whole flash based site before in earlier versions... I can't even figure out how to make a simple button navigate throughout the timeline using this new flash?!?!? Way frustrating.
Seems like they almost made it harder just to do somehting so damn simple!
Sorry, can't help you here man...Illy and PS and FW are perfect to use, a tad better than the old versions IMO. Never used flash before, so I'm of little help here I'm afraid.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment