I just bought these Sennheiser PX100's for home use. Many reviews claimed they are best under $100. I think they're pretty good. Like you, I didn't want earbuds. I use them with an iriver mp3 player.
Regular Headphones (please don't move this)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Regular Headphones (please don't move this)
I just bought these Sennheiser PX100's for home use. Many reviews claimed they are best under $100. I think they're pretty good. Like you, I didn't want earbuds. I use them with an iriver mp3 player.
Philip -
Comment
-
Re: Regular Headphones (please don't move this)
i have a pair of sennheiser hd 25 and i never leave home without them ... if u're looking for something cheap i would say those from audio-technica are pretty decent imoI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Regular Headphones (please don't move this)
I've got a pair of these for wandering around with my ipod. Sound good and a lot cheaper over there then they are here!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Regular Headphones (please don't move this)
I went last night and the only ones really around $100 that didn't look crappy were:
Sony - MDRV500DJ - $104.99
Sony - MDR-XD300 - $86.99
Sennheiser - PX100 - $84.99 - Didn't really like the looks of them but they were the cheapest Sennheiser's there
The other ones they had in these' brands that were lower then that were really crappy looking
They did have a pair of Sennheiser's there that were about $150 - HD515's that looked pretty good.....but they weren't the model # of any that have been suggested
So I am going to keep looking around for some of the others mentioned in here just to see.....but if you have thoughts on any of the ones I've mentioned so far, let me know
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
-
Re: Regular Headphones (please don't move this)
i second that, they sound is f'ing amazing and they cost only 60$ or something.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment