what a beautifully written paper...I give u an A+ ...the kind of article i would like 2 see on the front page of the newspaper
Paper I wrote on electronic music/today's society...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Paper I wrote on electronic music/today's society...
what a beautifully written paper...I give u an A+ ...the kind of article i would like 2 see on the front page of the newspaper
-
Re: Paper I wrote on electronic music/today's society...
yeah it definitely wasn't new back in 2004. It was though new back in 1979.
anyone who wants to know about the history of house needs to go watch MAESTRO. which is a history of sorts of NYC in the late 70's early 80's and in fact a documentary of the Maestro himself...Larry Levan.Comment
-
Re: Paper I wrote on electronic music/today's society...
All of these really old threads are confusing me...whats going on around here?sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Paper I wrote on electronic music/today's society...
it is not a problem to bring back old threads with a meaningful post like this one has been.
but when you bring back an old thread with a ghey emoticon or a LOL then you are begging for
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment