does anyone know what steven caicedo is doing nowdays? i loved that guys sets on proton back in the day and would love to hear new stuff from him.
Proton Vs. Frisky
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Proton Vs. Frisky
when it comes to listening radio, i kinda take a peak on both of them and listen what sounds better at the moment... possibly listened more proton than frisky...Comment
-
Re: Proton Vs. Frisky
I like FriskyHolosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: Proton Vs. Frisky
Not sure how old this thread is, but I recently stumbled across it. I help run Proton Radio with Sam, and I'd love to get feedback from you guys as to how we can improve the service and station. We really respect the Mercury Server community, I think its been around as long as I've been apart of Proton.
To sum up what I think the feedback is so far here...
1) More progressive?
2) More control over what you listen to?
We are looking to offer downloads of our shows eventually, but we want to do it in a way that benefits labels and DJs and artists. We know every one wants them to download and to podcast, and we're working towards that. If you can't wait for that, you can support the station and become an On Demand subscriber.
I'd love to hear anyone's feedback, as I want Proton to be the best it can be! Perhaps we should start a Mercury channel where the Mercury users could pick the Proton shows they want, or perhaps we can talk with the Mercury admins and get our content onto the Mercury boards in a more official manner... just ideas.
Anyone?
-Jason@ProtonComment
-
-
Re: Proton Vs. Frisky
Caicedo and the Thin Men are welcome back anytime. Shows on Proton usually end due to hosts moving on or not having time or interested to do a show, which is what I believe happened with these two... though it was a while ago and I cannot remember now.
Comment
-
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment