lots of blast-from-the-past threads today.
What kind of techno music are you?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What kind of techno music are you?
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: What kind of techno music are you?
(experi)mental.
jqpComment
-
Re: What kind of techno music are you?
I don't need no stinking survey to know what kind I am.
I'm the kind that goes:
UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ
UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ
bleep bleep vooooOOOOOooooom
click
UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ
UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ UNNTZZ
(the system / is down. the system / is down.)
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,512
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment