Did anyone ever get a T/L for this??? There are still a couple of songs I would like to get from it.
John Digweed - WMC 2006 Space Terrace Set
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - WMC 2006 Space Terrace Set
Did anyone ever get a T/L for this??? There are still a couple of songs I would like to get from it.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely -
Re: John Digweed - WMC 2006 Space Terrace Set
This set was already post last year ... but I think the quality of this one is better
Awesomeeeee !!!
Thnks!


Digweed Fan!
Groove Is EveryThing!
Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - WMC 2006 Space Terrace Set
WERD?
I was indoors for those 7 hours digz and sasha were destroying us
EVIL ....
Deff some twilo flava inside space that night. Sasha especially was really bringing it back with some classics from the mid to late 90's. That was hands down the best set ive ever heard any dj play in my entire life.

Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - WMC 2006 Space Terrace Set
01. Robert Owens - I'll Be Your Friend
02. Switch - A Bit Patchy (Eric Prydz Remix)
03. Francois Dubois - Blood
04. John Digweed - Warung Beach (Kiki Remix)
05. ID
06. Thomas Schumacher - Red Purple
07. Robert Babicz - My Blue Car
08. Subway - Journey
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment