took me a minute to decode that one.
New MacBook Pros
Collapse
X
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
took me a minute to decode that one. -
Re: New MacBook Pros
in attempts to sober up and prepar for law school next year, one of the things im gonna do is get a macbook pro, i plan to use mercuryserver as my guide and as my teck support.... question number one... is it easy to get the dual platform thing going on macs? i wan to run windows nt on my mac.. is that possible or do you have to run win xp?Comment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
why wait... the MacBook Pro is as good today as it is tomorrow... as far as Windows is concerned you can either run BootCamp or use Parallels (which in the middle of June will be getting a SUBSTANTIAL overhaul with directx and opengl support)For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
and I think Leopard will be out a tad bit sooner than October... too conservativeFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
Well Leopard will be released with Bootcamp as a part of the OS pre-installed, not sure if its free right now. And yes Lrn waiting for Leopard will be a good idea. Its supposed to be a notable overhaul over Tiger.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
Since so many of us are considering the move to Apple (including me), thought I'd share this little goody
Thank you for visiting the TechnologyGuide network. Unfortunately, these forums are no longer active. We extend a heartfelt thank you to the entire community for their steadfast support—it is really you, our readers, that drove
Pros- Best screen ever, with great brightness thanks to the power saving LEDs
- Iconic and sexy design
- Small perks like slot loading drive, and backlit keyboard
- Variety in ports, including optical audio and DVI
- Built in iSight, an excellent web-cam
- Powerful system, with great standard performance justifying the price
- No built in media card reader
- Heavy to be carried often
- Only 2 USB ports
Final Conclusions
This is an excellent upgrade to the MacBook Pro, I'm extremely satisfied with it so far. I'm new to Mac computers, new to OS X, but I am one happy switcher. The MBP would be an excellent choice for anyone looking to purchase a performance laptop, or even desktop replacement. Combine that performance with Apple's sexy design, and the MBP is a great purchase.
Last edited by Kamal; June 7, 2007, 10:41:56 AM.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
I'd be scared of using a beta with windows vista
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
sounds interesting, have you used it yet ? any thoughts / impressions ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
was reading some info about my school next year and they dont recomend using macs becasue of soem examination software that is designed for pcs only... do you think thats not gonna be a problem if i run parrelles? not sure what the program consistes of is but im sure its not that complex.... need to email my school and find out. i really dont want a pcComment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
no if it loads windows, it will load any windows based softwarewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: New MacBook Pros
it might be a slightly bad thing that it only has two USB ports....
BUT this also comes with two Firewire ports too. So that kinda balances it all out. And frankly I think i'd rather have the firewire ports than USB.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment