Murder? I saw that movie a long time ago, but don't remember the kids murdering anyone. I only remember Casper (or as they say it Caspa) and friends huffing and fucking. I laughed a LOT during this movie. Yeah, they're fucked up kids, but it's funny because it wasn't me or my friends. Gummo is just as funny and more fucked up.
Kids (1995)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Kids (1995)
Murder? I saw that movie a long time ago, but don't remember the kids murdering anyone. I only remember Casper (or as they say it Caspa) and friends huffing and fucking. I laughed a LOT during this movie. Yeah, they're fucked up kids, but it's funny because it wasn't me or my friends. Gummo is just as funny and more fucked up. -
Re: Kids (1995)
Kids was a great movie!!
I couldn't even finish Gummo though. Craziness.Comment
-
Re: Kids (1995)
you got to see Gummo, that is most unique and fucked up movie....
also Julien donkey boy another sick shit from Harmony Korine, this guy is just genius!
Kids was just a start, still to commercial and not even half fucked up as Gummo!Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Kids (1995)
To All,
Kids was shocking for its time. Some will grow up and think the Hills have eyes is shocking. Requiem was als great, also recommend Bad Lieutenant, with Harvey Keitel. Movies that present nothing more than a downward spiral can really lift your spirits. basketball Diaries with a young Leonardo Dicaprio as well as Bruno Kirby and Marky Mark, and Michael Imperioli are also great. Don't forget Leaving Las Vegas and Memento.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment