i know i can do it with the "mark topics read button" but just preferred it happening automatically
automatically mark topics read
Collapse
X
-
automatically mark topics read
is there a setting i haven't found yet to automatically change topics to read each time i visit the board (ie, only topics with new posts since i last visited show a marker next to them like on the old version of the board)?
i know i can do it with the "mark topics read button" but just preferred it happening automaticallyTags: None -
Re: automatically mark topics read
thats simply not good enough tom, fix it please
( :wink: ok cheers chief, guess i'll hafta get used to clicking that button)Comment
-
well Xeb the thing was cookie management with the old board was terrible.....hence once the browser was closed..... it lost all the settings of your seen / unseen topics....
this board has a much better cookie management so you could log in from anywhere and no matter how many times you closed the browser and it still saved your settings....
I know there is a link somewhere to take you to all the new topics since your last visit... you could try that (if I'm not mistaken, its on the portal page)
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: automatically mark topics read
nothing worse than bad cookie management
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment