thanks gatz for this usefull break for us...
Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
Collapse
X
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
thanks for this" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
Here is another link for the full four hours:
Behrouz just keeps on blowing my mind. Gets better and better. Can't explain how great this set is.CheComment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
behrouuzzaaaa
thats what I like it..Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
thanks man°O●● zuRReAL muSik ●●°°
Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
This set like the mokai set gets better and better the more you listen to it. Proper way a set should be. He built it up like a true pro. Wish I could listen to the rest of his set. Heard he went all the way till 9 am then did an afterhours in NY as well. Damn.CheComment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
Fantastic stuff, thank you very much for the upload, I need to go about sourcing all my CD's back from my mates, as Behrouz’s offering on Renaissance presents Yousuf and Behrouz is right on point IMHO when working in the dark and driving progressive space….Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
wow so many good comments.... i guess its a must... getting it now
Thanks for the share mate"Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment