no they are still in the house... nothing yet.. the government wants the media attention to die down a bit i'm sure.. I mean I know about this and i'm from canada.
Modern Day Waco - In New Hampshire
Collapse
X
-
Re: Modern Day Waco - In New Hampshire
no they are still in the house... nothing yet.. the government wants the media attention to die down a bit i'm sure.. I mean I know about this and i'm from canada. -
Re: Modern Day Waco - In New Hampshire
looks like it just made CNN: http://beta.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/ta....ap/index.htmlComment
-
Re: Modern Day Waco - In New Hampshire
too bad they never mentioned that there is no Law!! They say ed and elaine brown suggest there is no law... Then Show it... Just show the law...Why? Because there isn't... I challenge anyone to find it..
"Some defend the Browns' claim -- repeatedly rejected by courts -- that no law authorizes the federal income tax and that the 1913 constitutional amendment permitting it was never properly ratified."
What about the supreme court rulings.. what is happeneing is the lower courts are overrulling the supreme court.. How can this happen??
Nice title to "Tax Dodgers" what are they dodging if there is no law?Last edited by runningman; June 21, 2007, 02:17:04 PM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment