awesome thank you!!!
Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
Collapse
X
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
havent got any words to describe this,
just give me more......
i knew he was good, heard few of his sets, but this is the right thing...
cheersI take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
does anyone here know when Behrouz is the guest for John's Transitions show? Should be coming up. Looking forward to this mix big time.CheComment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
i guess I'll answer my own question. Behrouz is the guest tonight on John's show. I hope the link for set will be up relatively quickly
Need some more Behrouzzzzzzza!
CheComment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
Wow... this set is sooo freaking awesome... I started a tracklist:
1. - 00:00 Mark Knight - I Like That (Funkagenda?s Blissed Out Dub)
2. - 04:30 ID
3. - Beanfield - Tides (Ripperton Mix)
4. - ID
5. - ID (Vocal: All over my soul soul soul)
6. - ID (DAMN I KNEW THE NAME OF THIS SONG/OLD TRANCE SONG)(I MISS THOSE DAYS??? TAKE ME HOME???
7. - ID
8. - Nic Fanciulli - Cat Out of The Bag (Jim Rivers mix)
9. - ID
10. - ID
11. - ID
12. - Steve Angello, Ingrosso, Axwell & Laidback Luke - Get Dumb (Mark Knight Remix)
13. - ID
14. - Mark Knight & D. Ramirez - System
15. - ID
16. - Nathan Fake - Outhouse (Valentino Kanzyani Remix)
17. - 120:00 Roland Klinkenberg - The Detroit Track
18. - 126:00 Dubfire - Ribcage
19. - 130:00 ID
20. - 138:00 Behrouz & Simi - Free Your Mind
21. - 145:00 ID
22. - 150:00 ID
23. - 155:30 Traxx - Traxx [Traxx Recordings]
24. - ID
25. - ID
26. - ID (Vocals:Playing with your hair)
27. - ID
28. - ID
29. - Nu Tropic - Eastern Soul (L?aroye & KY Remix)
30. - ID
31. - ID
32. - D. Ramirez & Mark Knight - Colombian Soul
33. - ID
34. - ID
35. - Pryda - ArmedComment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
I really really want to know what track 22 is. If anyone has a clue as to what it is.. PLEASE tell me!!! hehehe
Comment
-
Re: Behrouz - Pure Behrouz Live from Pacha, New York City - jun. 15, 2007
Exellenttt music!!
Thanks!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment