If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So far I have John's Sept 21st 2001 set in Nero, can anyone make any recommendations as to what has been bumping over the years (non of those minimal electro sets please...)?
This is for a road trip keep in mind so lets keep it lively, something I would like to speed too.
-Anthony
The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
There are a few different sets which ones are the middle ground?
So far set # 5 is out of control.
The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
Spank Rock - YoYoYoYoYo
Vitalic - OK Cowboy
Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash
The Chemical Brothers - We Are The Night
Daft Punk - Homework
Justice new album
Efdemin new album
There are a few different sets which ones are the middle ground?
So far set # 5 is out of control.
Yeah, even though I'm not a trance lover, I really like his sets. Especially the first half. Haven't really been following the rest as I lost track of his site for a while when I got banned (because of my foul mouth, what a surprise) from the forum on which I bumped into the guy.
You might wanna check out the Tiefschwartz and FC Kahuna EM's as well. I love that shit when I'm cruising down the highway at night with nobody around...
Oh and Tom De Neef or any other Hed Kandi stuff for during the day
theres this new Sasha and John Digweed set from Bonnaroo in the promo forum.... 3 hours 40 mins of sonic bliss, should keep you occupied for quite a while. actually i may take a long road trip just to listen to this in the car in one sitting......
Dig out the Delta Heavy (Miami, Atlanta, Detroit and Washington).
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment