Hypo, shame you can't make Digweed on July 31st - what dates are you going ? If its late August. Sander & Hernan play Renaissance 23rd August. Sasha plays Space 2nd September.
IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
Collapse
X
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
Hypo, shame you can't make Digweed on July 31st - what dates are you going ? If its late August. Sander & Hernan play Renaissance 23rd August. Sasha plays Space 2nd September.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise. -
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
I might have to leave Dublin a day early and go back to Ibiza for Sasha @ Space.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
I agree with Shan - Bora Bora makes everyone's stay IMO. One of the best places mon earth!Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
Hey Hypo - you could always fly over to Manchester 31st August (flights may be cheaper too) - Sasha plays Sankeys Soap .. its an intimate club, he'll play a long set and it'll be rammed ! http://sankeys.info/ http://www.ticketline.co.uk/a-z_venues.php?id=296009
Just had some good news ... I fly out in 10 days for Renaissance (Pacha) - the bill is now Jimmy Van M, John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo !! http://www.renaissanceuk.com/nights.php?NightID=1299sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
Damn, I wish I was in the uk for that. I'm going to his Bournemouth gig @ the opera house ... how do you think that'll be?Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
Sasha in Bournemouth should be good - I know they run a lot of club nights there these days, although they are pretty big events.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
I'll buy a pint if I run into you in Beetha, or Manchester mate.Hey Hypo - you could always fly over to Manchester 31st August (flights may be cheaper too) - Sasha plays Sankeys Soap .. its an intimate club, he'll play a long set and it'll be rammed ! http://sankeys.info/ http://www.ticketline.co.uk/a-z_venues.php?id=296009
Just had some good news ... I fly out in 10 days for Renaissance (Pacha) - the bill is now Jimmy Van M, John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo !! http://www.renaissanceuk.com/nights.php?NightID=1299
Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
I'll take you up on that Hypo !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
For those that are interested, BBC did a documentary dealing with the failing war on drugs in ibiza.
"BBC discovered that the Ibiza customs patrol hasn't arrested a single drug trafficker in more than two years. Underfunding and the inability to attract people to come and live on an expensive island means the customs patrol boat is only actually operational for two weeks in every month."
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
fyi: DC-10 reopened this morning: http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=1153"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
I bet they licked the governments arse and did everything they asked for in a heartbeat....one season without them could be ruining already I could imagine. Besides the money they make with drinks and merchandise articles in the Summer season, would the club owners have to pay the DJs if they need to cancel their gig because of such a reason?Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
depends on whether or not the djs could get an equivalent paying job elsewhere in time."Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
Is this a permanent re-opening or just for Circoloco events? Any other sources confirming this yet?fyi: DC-10 reopened this morning: http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.php?id=1153
If this is true that it's 100% open again, hopefully Bora Bora and Amnesia follow soon
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: IBIZA CRISIS: Amnesia, DC10 and Bora Bora shut down by authorities.
that news suxx
I hope that Cafe del Mar will be opened in September, I'm going to my first see of the seaside and I decided to CdelM
anyway there are bulshit reasons to closing famous clubs like Amnesia...
hope re-openings comin soon as you write
It's all about the progressive!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment