I'm actually looking forward to it because this summer's blockbusters (namely Spiderman and Fantastic Four) have all been letdowns with the exception of Pirates and even that had mixed reviews from people even though I enjoyed it.
Transformers
Collapse
X
-
Re: Transformers
I'm actually looking forward to it because this summer's blockbusters (namely Spiderman and Fantastic Four) have all been letdowns with the exception of Pirates and even that had mixed reviews from people even though I enjoyed it.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Transformers
Guys & gals saw this yesterday and too be honest alot better than what I thought.
The fx are great but the film has imbued the transformers with the same sense of character and morality that was present in the original. Yeah, OK Megatron is not a gun and probably looks least like his cartoon counterpart (unlike Optimus Prime) but the essence of his character and what he stands for is perfectly preserved and the same goes for all the robots.
In short I found this alot more worth my money & entertaining than the tediously teenage FF-Silver Surfer, Spidey 3 and especially the fat overblown Pirates 3.Comment
-
Re: Transformers
I would watch it if it was rated R. The effects must have been sick.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Transformers
I think that Transformers movie will be a cool one, or I hope :-) lets get the CAM release of this and make sure that will be good
It's all about the progressive!
Comment
-
Re: Transformers
I just watched it tonight. fn awesome imo. i'd def pay to watch it again if someone asked me to goComment
-
Re: Transformers
Fucking PHENOMINAL movie. That is aside from the great corporate and government plugs (for some reason everyone seems to have a GMC/Cadillac in the movie and the great fixation on superior firepower ie. tons of tanks, stealth fighter, pretty much all types of awesome heavy weaponary, enough to recruit peeps subliminally). My only gripe, aside from the blatant ads, was that it should have been spread out into a trilogy. The story just seemed to move quickly in the 2.5 hours or so. Oh, and MEGATRON FUCKING ROCKS (so does Optimus). Acting is on par, great cast. To add, if you're politically jaded like me, you'll see the hints in there that might promote the current war. After all, Michael Bay does seem to be conservative
. Anyway, enough with my little derailment. Transformers rox.
Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
-
Re: Transformers
Dope. Dope. Dope.
Saw it last night on the IMAX. Amazing movie, truly well done.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Transformers
Most amazing movie ever!!!!! You really have to see it in a digital screen to appreciate all the effects. Highly recommend it and even better, pay close attention to the trailer playing before the movie (JJ Abrams)...Infinity is just a state of mind..Comment
-
" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment